(Updated by Interparfums, Aviva)
Changing the futures on the CAC 40 0#FCE index:
Futures option for the Stoxx 600 0#FXXP:
Securities traded without paying dividends .EX.PA
Update on .EUFR European Markets
PARIS, March 2 (Reuters) – Values due Wednesday for the Paris Stock Exchange and Europe, where futures contracts point to a lower open:
* ENGIE ENGIE.PA, which helped finance the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline project that was targeted by US sanctions against Russia following its offensive in Ukraine, said on Tuesday that it was analyzing the implications of the situation for the group.
Ukraine/Russia-Engie says, analyzing situation on Nord Stream 2, increases gas purchases from Norway
* ELIOR ELIOR.PA announced on Tuesday that its Managing Director, Philippe Guillemot, has asked not to renew his CEO duties.
Elior CEO Philippe Guillemot steps down
* STELLANTIS STLA.MI – The group formed from the merger of PSA and Fiat Chrysler held 37.76% of the Italian car market last month, according to Reuters calculations based on data from the Ministry of Transport regarding new registrations in the peninsula, which fell by 22. 56% in February for one year.
* ATOS ATOS.PA announced on Tuesday the appointment of Stefan Lopito as Chief Financial Officer, replacing Uwe Stelter on May 1, who was announced to leave earlier in the day.
* BIOMERIEUX BIOX.PA posted stronger full-year results on Wednesday with 10.5% organic turnover growth, but the group expects turnover to fall from 3% to 7% this year at constant currency and perimeter, assuming a slowdown in demand for its COVID tests -19 if the pandemic becomes endemic.
Biomerieux publishes turnover in 2021 to 3.38 billion euros
* ESSILORLUXOTTICA ESLX.PA and GRANDVISION GVNV.AS announced Wednesday that they have completed the sale of Vision Group stores in Italy.
Essilorluxottica and Grandvision complete the sale of Vision Group stores in Italy
* ALBIOMA ABIO.PA on Wednesday posted Gross Operating Profit (Ebitda) at the top of its range of 214.8 million euros and aims for an Ebitda of 210 to 220 million euros in 2022.
* EUROPCAR MOBILITY GROUP EUCAR.PA announced on Tuesday that it is unable to provide any forecasts for this year and beyond due to the current situation. However, the group indicates that it expects the negative impact of global inflation, the shortage of semiconductors and the Ukrainian conflict.
Europcar expects negative impact from inflation, chip shortage and conflict in Ukraine
* KORIAN KORI.PA responded Wednesday morning to information shared on Cash Investigation by denouncing “misleading or inaccurate allegations against Korian’s activities at a nursing home in France.”
* INTERPARFUMS IPAR.PA announced on Wednesday its full-year results “well above expectations”, in particular, the net share of the results group grew by 40% compared to 2019.
* JUSTEAT TAKEWAY.COM TKWY.AS – The food delivery group has reduced its annual loss to 350 million euros and announced that it plans to end operations in Norway and Portugal.
* BMW BMWG.DE said Tuesday it has stopped exporting its vehicles to Russia and will stop production in the country.
* AVIVA AV.L reported a 10% drop in operating profit in 2021 and a £4.75bn (€5.7bn) return to shareholders.
* ATOS ATOS.PA – HSBC downgrades its buy recommendation from hold.
* SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SCHN.PA – HSBC raises its ‘buy’ recommendation from ‘hold’.
FRANCE AND THE INTERNATIONAL 7-DAY AGENDA: nL8N2V076A
UPDATE on changes to recommendations in Paris
(Written by Claude Shenju and Letitia Volga, edited by Blandine Hainaut)