Goals of this program
- Support the creation and dissemination of hybrid projects that combine art and technology.
- Contribute to the development of innovative shows in universal venues.
- Support these projects in an ecosystem with limited funding
- Decompartmentalize art genres and networks
After the first release, dedicated to two musical projects: Sergei Lucy Antunes and the Scale and Collective (Un)connected with god Apollo Noir and Thomas Pons, Adami resumes his work and this time aims to support performance (theater or dance).
Choice and Support Methods
1 | Applications are open until March 21st.
2 | A committee of professionals from different networks will select the winning project of the Talents Adami art et technologie 2022 competition from among the applications.
This committee consists of the following partner locations and structures:
- Arts Centre, Enghien-les-Bains
- French Institute
- Gaite Lyrique, Paris
- Embankment, Angers
- Les Substances, Lyon
- Chaillot – National Dance Theatre, Paris
- TNG, Lyon
3 | The winning project will be supported for a maximum of two years (January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023) according to the following tentative schedule:
From January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023: admission by partner places during two accompanied residences for the purpose of project adaptation.
January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2023: Acceptance by two partner venues for project dissemination.
Adami will pay the winning entity the selling price, the amount of which will be determined in consultation with the partner venues/festivals hosting the dates indicated, up to a maximum of €12,000 for all dates.
The terms of participation
- have a structure (the request must be made exclusively by a private legal body) established in France;
- have already done at least one show using new technologies;
- offer a show project (theatrical or dance) with the participation of at least one performing artist on stage and using new technologies (with the exception of proposals related to online works, installations and plastic works, video installations);
- the project must be in the process of creation/development at the date of application, which must be the subject of two executions before December 31, 2023;
- the presented project can potentially be modular, transportable;
- need support to open and develop their distribution network;
- be open to professional advice.
The following documents will be requested
- presentation of the creative team (CV, biography, video of previous projects, etc.);
- detailed presentation of the creative project (maximum 4 pages);
- a detailed presentation of the project in a video lasting no more than one minute;
- technical passport (list of equipment, plan, etc.);
- a note of intent outlining the needs and expectations of this support;
- formation of the budget and plan for financing the project;
- preliminary production schedule including two residency sessions and two N+1 broadcasts;
- all additional documents that may support the application.
– Program Rules
– Terms of support and terms of participation